There are three steps required to enroll 4 year old and 5 year old students new to the school district.
STEP 1 January 30, 2017 | New Student Online Enrollment Portal Opens
A New Student Online Enrollment link will be provided to enroll each child new to the district on January 30 with instructions. Visit the New Student Online Enrollment page.
- Key information you will need to complete the online process.
- General household information
- Student immunization records (refer to State Requirements for details)
STEP 2 February 14, 2017 | In-person School Registration
Visit your child's elementary school anytime between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM and bring the neccessay documentation.
- Please provide your photo ID along with your child's original birth certificate and documentation of residency. Please see Residency Requirements for more information.
Please note: Parents/guardians of currently enrolled 4K students need only complete Step 3 below.
STEP 3 July 31, 2017 | Online Skyward Registration
After completing step 1 and 2, you will receive an email in July explaining the final registration step to verify your student information online, in addition to completing parent participation, waivers, health and safety forms and online fee payment. All families complete this yearly process in Skyward Family Access.
Skyward Family Access provides communication between our families and school in the following areas:
- Online registration and information verification;
- Student information, including demographics, schedule, attendance, and health information;
- Skylert notification system; and
- Student academic progress (grades 6-12), progress reports, report cards, and assessment results.
Online registration verification will be available on July 31, 2017. This last step will allow families to verify and/or change information that is already on file with the district.