LEAD

Advisor:  Greg Johnson email

Meeting Location: CHS LGI

Meeting Times/Dates: once a month (listen to school announcements for exact times and dates)

Description: The LEAD program is available to high school students in Ozaukee County. The main goal of LEAD is for students to have the opportunity to build a support system and network of friends that have chosen to commit to an alcohol and drug -free lifestyle. Activities include cross-age education (going to elementary and middle schools), tobacco compliance checks, community outreach events and one major outing monthly.

90% of the activities are held during September through June; the remaining 10% are held during summer vacation. The Starting Point of Ozaukee coordinates the activities in conjunction with Ozaukee county high schools. The program is designed to meets the needs of students.

Membership: Students must sign a contract stating that they will commit to an alcohol and drug-free lifestyle.

Last Updated: 12/11/15

Cedarburg High School

  • W68N611 Evergreen Blvd., Cedarburg, WI 53012
  • Phone: 262-376-6200
  • Fax: 262.376.6210
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
Copyright © 2017 Cedarburg School District. All Rights Reserved.