The course selections window for Cedarburg High School will be between Wednesday, December 7, 2016 and Monday, February 6, 2017.
Current 8th graders will be receiving their registration materials and have access to on-line scheduling Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at the Freshman Preview Night.
Current 9th through 11th graders will be receiving their registration materials and have access to on-line scheduling Wednesday, December 7 during Resource in their Advisory.
These materials can also be found on this webpage below.
1. Check with your core academic teachers to get their recommendations.
2. Check for prerequisites; you may not sign up for any courses unless the prerequisites are met.
3. Refer to the CHS Career Planning & Course Guide for course descriptions, pre-requisites, and graduation requirements.
4. Obtain signatures for any courses that require them on your Consent to Register for Course(s) Requiring Permission form and submit them to the Counseling Office by February 6.
5. Make sure you sign up for at least seven credits. This will allow you to have one study hall per semester. The maximum number of credits a student can sign up for is eight.
5. Submit your course requests by February 6.
* Current CHS and Webster students, go on-line to Skyward Family Access and follow the directions for registration using the Skyward Parent-Student Access On-Line Scheduling Procedures. (This process automatically registers you for your requests.) All current CHS students will be completing this process with their counselor during a resource that will be scheduled by students' counselor during the following window:
Freshmen - January 3-6
Sophomores - January 31-February 3
Juniors - December 19-22 (or during classroom counseling sessions the week of Dec. 12-16)
Webster students will be completing this process with the high school counselors at Webster on Monday, January 9.
* Current private and out-of-district students should submit their completed Course Selection List and New Registration Student Information form to their current school office or CHS Counseling office.
Note: If you fail to register by February 6, you may not get the courses you wish to take and your counselor may create a schedule for you using his/her discretion. On-line scheduling will also be disabled so all course selections will need to go through the high school counselors. There may not be an opportunity to change courses later due to course availability and class capacity!
If you have any questions, please call the Counseling Office at 376-6231.