How Can I Get a Copy of My Transcript?

Transcripts are sent upon written request to schools, employers, agencies, etc. Official transcripts are not released directly to the student or parent. Former students must complete the Transcript Release Form below. If the student is under 18 years old, the parent or guardian must sign a Transcript Release Form. 

Current Students

Current students can pick up the required transcript release forms (which require a parent signature) from the Counseling Office. Use the form available in the Counseling Office (parent signature required) or print one here. Current students will also complete a College Application Checklist/Transcript Request Form for $5 with each request.

Former Students or Graduates

The official transcript will be sent directly to the designated address. There is a $5 fee for this service per request. Please mail the transcript release form to the CHS Counseling Office at W68N611 Evergreen Blvd., Cedarburg, WI 53012.

Transcript Release Form

Last Updated: 5/26/16

Cedarburg High School

  • W68N611 Evergreen Blvd., Cedarburg, WI 53012
  • Phone: 262-376-6200
  • Fax: 262.376.6210
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
Copyright © 2017 Cedarburg School District. All Rights Reserved.