Westlawn Mission Statement
Our mission is to empower our students to achieve their highest potential by developing academic, social, emotional and behavioral life skills in a safe, engaging environment.
Our vision is to meet the needs of every learner by building strong teacher-student-family partnerships, using data to drive our decision-making and utilizing best instructional practices.
- Deliver our curriculum within a framework of research-based, current instructional practices to meet the learning needs of every student.
- Be consistent positive role models across all environments.
- Practice sound collaboration with staff, families and students.
- Analyze and utilize data in making decisions.
- Celebrate Success at all levels.